The goal of the SecFuNet was to design and develop a coherent security architecture for virtual networks and cloud accesses. The proposed architecture would provide solutions allowing the management of the security of communications for all machines connected to a public cloud using virtual networks. This architecture should guarantee security in the virtualized infrastructure, through isolation of virtual networks and access control for users and managers, without compromising theprivacy of authorized users
From 01-05-2011 to 30-04-2014
OBJECTIVES & FOCUS
- Create a new generation of Internet security that is very simple to use (no
need for specialized skills).
- Introduce an identification system, using pairs of associated microcontrollers.
- Design an open framework, free of proprietary technologies.
- Create a Radius SIM array to provide a unique strong authentication solution.
- Develop a secure infrastructure for virtualized networks and clouds.
- Implement mechanisms for robust provision of IP services.
- Develop cryptographic schemes adapted to virtual network and clouds.
- Virtual Network Isolation.
- Automatic Migration to Save Energy.
- Scalable Intrusion Detection & Prevention System.
- Content Centric Network Experimentation.
Security for Future Networks
The Brazilian funding was provided by CNPq Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico.