openQRM Enterprise - Germany
openQRM Enterprise Datacenter and IaaS MultiCloud for Professional IT-Process Management.
openQRM is a web-based open source Datacenter management and cloud computing platform that integrates flexibly with existing components in enterprise Datacenters. First openQRM helps make your current IT-infrastructure more flexible - Independent of physical or virtual servers. Then simply configure an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS or PaaS or SaaS) environment with openQRM. Now you are able to let your users receive (self-service) virtual servers, applications, storage, workstations, etc. through your own openQRM Cloud Portal. Also implement your own pay-as-you-go scenario using openQRMs full-featured cloud billing system.
You can build your own Cloud, IaaS, PaaS and of course SaaS environment with openQRM. Stay flexible and define your own use cases with openQRM Enterprise. Easily establish your Private Cloud (& Hybrid Cloud) with openQRM Enterprise and combine the services you need. OpenStack, AWS EC2, Azure, etc. Simply integrate technologies through the large variety of plug-ins already available in openQRM.
Make your Datacenter available in the Cloud and become an IT Service Delivery Center! Utilize/ integrate additional external Infrastructure like Amazon EC2.
- - openQRM Enterprise is a web-based professional data center and cloud management & automation system.
- - Integrates flexibly with existing components in enterprise data centers.
- - Integrate public cloud services to extend your infrastructure.
- - You receive a complete workflow engine for all your bare-metal and VM deployment.
- - Integrates with all major open and commercial storage technologies.
- - Automatic high-availability for systems and cloud deployment built in.
- - Auto-monitor and auto-document your IT infrastructure.
- - Manage multiple data center locations from one management interface.
- - Self-service IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS/etc. cloud portal included.
- - Integrated billing for all your configurated cloud-products.
- - Built for flexibility and easy integration of technologies and services.
- - Increase security, compliance, reliability and efficiency.
Contact us for more information or a short use-case specific remote session with one of our technicians.
Target User: From SMB to Enterprise sized companies with requirments for Infratructure & IT-Process digitalisation, automation, monitoring.
Candide Bekono - Bonn, Germany
Candide is CEO of OpenQRM Enterprise. With over 16 years of experience managing international projects in different fields such as renewable energies, hardware, software & IT-services, Candide is a hands-on person with a deep understanding for the digitalization processes enterprises are going through. Candide looks forward to your contact and will be happy to schedule a call with you and provide information about how openQRM can cover your specific use-case.