ATMOSPHERE will provide a solution to assess trustworthiness of cloud applications dealing with data and support the development of more trustworthy cloud applications.
Provide a solution to assess trustworthiness of cloud applications dealing with data and support the development of more trustworthy cloud applications
From 01-11-2017 to 31-10-2019
OBJECTIVES & FOCUS
- Definition of metrics that will allow measurements, on the real-time, security levels of cloud applications.
- Enable the adoption of adequate measures to ensure that applications always reach the security levels required
- Demonstrate the benefits of cloud to assess and improve the trustworthiness of health management services in the context of the analysis of echocardiographic images
- Trustworthiness Monitoring and Assessment Framework
- Cloud services managing federated and hybrid resources – performance prediction service and proactive rules
- Distributed Trustworthy Data Services
- Trustworthy Data Processing Services
- SME Telehealth Use Case: Design of a Biomaker Pilot Application and Demonstrator
Adaptive, Trustworthy, Manageable, Orchestrated, Secure Privacy-assuring Hybrid, Ecosystem for REsilient Cloud Computing